Speed on the Keyboard is Just the Beginning

All the countries on the planet Earth got together and decided they need one person in charge, someone who could look at the big picture without bias. After a lengthy process YOU won the lottery and now the world ruler, the actual, real world dominator is you.

First on your agenda before you begin making changes to issues, quality control and all that other stuff, you need to find yourself an assistant. Write up the job requirements for the person you are looking for to fill the job as your assistant. Speed on the keyboard is just the beginning.

1 comment:

Patricia Rockwell said...

I need someone who is a great listener. Someone who can sense what I am thinking even before I say it--that is, someone with empathy. I need someone who cares what happens to the people of the world as much as I do and is as determined to do the best for them.